[PD] [PD-announce] PuREST JSON 0.11

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Sun Feb 24 13:14:13 CET 2013

Hi,

On 23.02.2013 23:53, me.grimm wrote:
> hello,
>
> just a report if you need one, on osx
>
> liboauth seems to compile and install fine (is not in fink, i just
> grabbed it from sourceforge). just:
> ./configure
> make
> make install
>
> and your oauth seems to find oauth.h fine with that.
>
> also instead if libcurl4-ssl  which you have in your directions i used
> $ fink install libcurl4 and libcurl4-shibs
>
> Running make in the purest_json folder = all is well and i have
> binaries that load with you help files.
>
> ./embed-MacOSX-dependencies.sh is also pretty nice.

Thank you for travelling^W trying out the library and your feedback.

I just updated the build instructions for Mac OS X:
https://github.com/residuum/PuRestJson/wiki/Compilation

Feel free to make edits to this page, that of course applies to build
instructions for any other OS and/or architecture.

Thanks,
Thomas
--
"We left all that stuff out. If there's an error, we have this
routine called panic, and when it is called, the machine crashes,