[PD] denormals from [cyclone/svf~] on Linux 64 bit

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 00:26:41 CET 2013

Hi Hans, thanks for your response. I don't consider [bsaylor/svf~] a
good alternative, it has aliasing noises with some settings. Oddly, I
have a simplified version of [cyclone/svf~] (lopass only) which does
work well in Linux 64 bit. So one way or another I should be able to
fix [cyclone/svf~]. Not at first sight however.

Katja