[PD] Gem newbee question/antialiasing of edges on "boxes"

jamal crawford threen52 at ml1.net
Wed Feb 27 00:42:29 CET 2013

hi Cyrille and list

yes i found some configuration tools and maxed them up and yes i can see
the smoothing now (which still is grainy, but its ok), but it seems like
polygon_smooth does nothing. i have no nvidia gpu, so no FSAA for me
(but something called ati radeon express m200 from somewhere 2006 on
this win box). i guess so far i will be left in a dust (of smoothly
rendered boxes), until i'll buy an nvidia gpu.
Can anyone advise an nvidia gpu (or some tech specifications) which will
be powerfull enough to render the edges as smoothly (cirka) as on that
picture, i linked.
thank you for very fast reply
best regs
./jc