[PD] file format for GEM

Stephan Elliot Perez dreamoftheshoreofanotherworld at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 23:55:11 CET 2013

A more urgent problem: Although the CPU usage stays under 100 (peak is
around 84 with three videos overlapping), there is a substantial amount of
lag. If I turn off video processing, a command that should be executed
after 30 seconds via the cue list is executed punctually. If I turn it on,
the command is 11 seconds late.

I can attach the patch if you like, but I probably will not be able to send
the video clips as one attachment.

Best regards,
Stephan