[PD] wireless audio from Pd to PA system (katja)

richard duckworth richduckworth at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 15:33:21 CET 2013

Hi Katja
one of these would do it - check with Thomann tech support for gain issues (these are Instrument Level input) They should be fine however as active guitar pickups (like heavy style EMG pickups) output quite high levels. These type of wireless systems tend to be very rugged, have excellent sound quality and long battery life - and you'll want these things.

http://www.thomann.de/ie/cat.html?gf=wireless_for_guitar_bass&oa=pra

Rich Duckworth
Lecturer in Music Technology
Department of Music
House 5
Trinity College
Dublin 2
Ireland
Tel 353 1 896 1500

"Digital?
Is that the thing where they take a good old sine wave and they chop it up into little bits?" --- Rupert Neve

Message: 3