[PD] Simple Kalman filter

Joel Matthys jwmatthys at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 23:31:34 CET 2013

Well, understanding the math of a Kalman filter was way beyond my pay
grade, but based on the description in
http://bilgin.esme.org/BitsBytes/KalmanFilterforDummies.aspx, a 1d
implementation reduces the complexity considerably. According to this
guide, we can assume simple float values for most of the coefficients for
most purposes.

Based on your suggestion, I think I will incorporate an "analyze mode" into
the external itself to calculate the noise parameters and set them
automatically. I'll let you know when that's in git.

Joel