[PD] can't load gridflow 9.13 on Mountain Lion?

Tedb0t lists at liminastudio.com
Fri Mar 1 19:25:06 CET 2013

Hi all—I've been trying to install Gridflow, but it doesn't work entirely yet.  I added the /Library/Pd/gridflow and /Library/Pd/gridflow/abstractions paths but when I try to (for instance) make a #redim object, I get:

#redim
... couldn't create
/Library/Pd/gridflow/gridflow.pd_darwin: dlopen(/Library/Pd/gridflow/gridflow.pd_darwin, 10): Library not loaded: @executable_path/../../lib/libpng12.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /Library/Pd/gridflow/gridflow.pd_darwin
  Reason: image not found
[import]: can't load library in 'gridflow'

and if I try to make (for instance) a #many object, I get a whole ton of ...couldn't creates but without further information.

Am I doing something wrong?
—t3db0t