[PD] [PD-announce] Club Inegales London, Tuesday 5th, also streamed

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 2 23:14:31 CET 2013

If anyone is in the area...or not...

I'll be playing with my new live audio manipulation tools at a gig in Euston, London this Tuesday 5th of March.
Some serious Pd reassemblage will happen in the music, so I'm sure it will be fun, but the gig is also going to be streamed live on the internet, so perhaps some of you in different zones will get to hear it.

More info as I get it about the stream, check out the flyer for details.

Ed

Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
http://sharktracks.co.uk/