[PD] check this out

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Mar 4 04:35:50 CET 2013

Yeah, that video illustrates my point well: if you watch the actual gestures
in that youtube video, you can see they are very deliberate and stilted, not
really natural.  I've never seen anyone play air guitar in such a stuff,
abrupt manner.  The promo video, it looks very natural.  That's why they made
a fake video, because while that sensor will work, it will not work anything
like natural motion.

.hc