[PD] file format for GEM

Stephan Elliot Perez dreamoftheshoreofanotherworld at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 19:31:33 CET 2013

Well, I do not know why, but if I use auto for everything (instead of line
objects into the right inlet of pix_film), it does fine with one or two
videos, but, when a third one is activated, it skyrockets to over 100.

And this is using 800x450 videos. With this format, I had no such CPU
problems using line objects.

-Stephan