[PD] [announce] [pd-fileutils] released, a command-line tool for managing pd files

s p sebpiq at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 22:28:07 CET 2013

Hi Jamie,

The audio is not streamed to the browser! WebPd is an implementation of
Pure Data in JavaScript, so the browser itself produces the sound (link
here : https://github.com/sebpiq/WebPd) . Since a couple of years, thanks
to a new standard called Web Audio API, it is pretty easy to achieve in
Firefox, Chrome and Safari. The performance is actually surprisingly good!!!

The graph editor project is called "dataflow" and is made by Forrest
Oliphant, link here : https://github.com/meemoo/dataflow
It is all JavaScript as well.