[PD] [announce] [pd-fileutils] released, a command-line tool for managing pd files

s p sebpiq at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 07:44:54 CET 2013

Yes! It uses sink.js! But sink.js uses WebAudio API when it can. The
synthesis is made in JavaScript, not in Audio API (yet!). However, I have
big plans of refactoring the whole stuff to be all Web Audio API! I started
`pd-fileutils` as part of this refactor : I want to separate components to
make maintenance easier.

But the Web Audio API version is coming, probably in 3-4 months. If
somebody wanna help, they are welcome :) it's quite a lot of work for me
alone.

All mentioned in roadmap are implemented (at least partly), except [adc~].
You can check out implemented objects here :
http://funktion.fm/webpd/demos/simple-gui/simple-gui.html