[PD] found how to reproduce Pd-ext 0.43.4 Tcl Invalid Command Name error

James Dunn james at 4thharmonic.com
Thu Mar 7 09:31:41 CET 2013

I can confirm this happens with Pd-extended 0.43.4-extended-20130117 on
OS 10.6.8:

Tcl Version: 8.5.11
(Tcl) INVALID COMMAND NAME: invalid command name ".x4540e0.c"
     while executing
".x4540e0.c delete graph30f480i0"
     ("uplevel" body line 1)
     invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $cmds_from_pd".x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object
.x222bd0: no such object

Quoth Marco Donnarumma, on 07/03/2013 01:02: