[PD] found how to reproduce Pd-ext 0.43.4 Tcl Invalid Command Name error

Benjamin ~ 01xy benjah at free.fr
Thu Mar 7 16:25:54 CET 2013

Hello,

I encountered a maybe similar bug clicking on the 0 button of the Hradio
in pix_video help patch :

(Tcl) NOM DE COMMANDE INVALIDE : invalid command name ".x8b1b038.c"
     while executing
".x8b1b038.c delete 8b26df8BASE0"
     ("uplevel" body line 14)
     invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $cmds_from_pd"

In Pd-extended 0.43-4 on debian 32 bit with GEM: ver: 0.93.3 compiled:
Jan 28 2013

this bug disapear if I cut the wire of the left outlet of [pix_video]
which goes to [s $0-info]

Bugs related ? :
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3522945&group_id=55736&atid=478070

++Benjamin