[PD] problems with arrays in extended 0.43.4 / windows 8

kristof lauwers pd at kristoflauwers.domainepublic.net
Fri Mar 8 16:21:10 CET 2013

Hi,

I just installed Pd extended 0.43.4 on this computer, and there seems
to be some problems with arrays: when i want to create one from the
put menu, nothing happens. When i right click on an existing array in
the help patches, i get just the canvas properties dialog, not the
one for arrays.
I have this problem on just one computer, running windows 8. I tried
on another windows 8 machine, and there arrays work just fine..
any idea what could be going wrong?

best,

Kristof