[PD] Saving camera dialog

stéfan piat stefanpiat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 20:59:52 CET 2013

hello,

it's a bit out of topic, but I recently noticed strange behaviors of
[pix_video] on differents macbookpro running with osx moutain lion and
latest release of pd-extended.
For [pix_video] [dialog( make pd crash (not always) when trying to switch
between different video devices
(actually we were unable to change the video device, ant the default one
was not always the built-in camera)
I noticed on one of the computers that [enumerate( does work only when no
usb camera where plugged in
As for pix_record [codeclist( didn't output any codec list and we couldn't
set any codec either

hope this help
stéfan