[PD] [PD-announce] netpd 2.1

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:14:10 CET 2013

On Sun, 2013-03-10 at 21:11 -0500, John Harrison wrote:
> This is fantastic news!
>
> I can't wait to try it the new version! Are the jams happening Thursday
> 21:00 GMT as mentioned on the website?

There is currently no active community. Thus, there haven't been any
regular sessions recently. Of course, I'd love to revive the weekly
sessions, if there is any interest and I would definitely try to
participate.

Community-wise, the project has been sleeping for several years. I hope
to be able to spark some interest again so that users are likely to meet
other users from all over the world to have a jam with them.

There will be a short workshop/intro followed by a jam:

  time: Tuesday 2nd of April, 19pm - ?? GMT
  location: VMK (Zurich University of the Arts), Sihlquai 131

Anyone interested is invited to join. Expect the session to start at
20pm GMT.

Roman