[PD] PMPD on RPi

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 10:18:54 CET 2013

Hi Cyrille,

Many thanks for assistance...

The simplest solution I think is for me to send you the whole patch.

A simple example of my problem:

Main patch is:
'1.BitChime_pd-list.pd'

On my laptop the output going to [s mass1] from within [btch_mass01_sph 0 1
0] in [pd mass_n_link] is between 0-1.

On the RPi the same output is between 1-10000.

Obviously this has some severe effects on the volume as the pmpd collisions
are driving the audio.

Apart from pmpd the patch is vanilla.

If anyone else can confirm the same behaviour it would be appreciated.

(Hey Antoine, just spotted your post, thanks for weighing in)

Best wishes,

Julian