[PD] PMPD on RPi

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 13:47:58 CET 2013

Hey Cyrille,

Many thanks for testing.

Good to know pmpd is working on the pi.

Thanks for the spot about the link being set too high (D2), I have set it
to 15 as per your recommendation.

I'm now experimenting with D and D2 to try and get a similar soundworld as
per my original patch.  Still getting occasional blow-ups/distortion for no
apparent reason but at least something is happening, which is so much
better than what I had before.

Interestingly it makes absolutely no difference to the resultant sound
whether Pd on the Pi is running via vnc and in gui mode or straight from
command line with -nogui.

Progress though.  Hurrah.

Will report back with further progress.
(if anyone has an inclination to check the patch and offer
advice/assistance/recommendations I would be hugely grateful)

Very best wishes,

Julian