[PD] Tags in pd-extended git repository.

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Mar 11 16:02:38 CET 2013

If you are seeing no tags at all in your pd-extended.git repo, that means you haven't downloaded them.  You can use 'git fetch --tags'.  They were a bit out of date, so I just updated them.  You can see the tags listed here:

http://pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=pure-data/pd-extended.git;a=summary

.hc