[PD] PMPD on RPi

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 16:58:45 CET 2013

Hi again,

"use link rigidity (K) in order to make the 2 masses to bounce one on the
other."

I was under the impression that you had to use interactors so that the
masses would bounce off each other (obviously not!)

How would I do that with links (K), is it in an example patch?

Main problem atm is that I like the sound of the patch on my laptop, even
with the technical mistakes, and it just doesn't sound so good on the Pi:(

I did have GEM for visualisation but that all got ripped out a while ago
knowing I would be hopefully porting to the Pi so it's now very hard to
know what's happening - back to the drawing board.

Jb