[PD] found how to reproduce Pd-ext 0.43.4 Tcl Invalid Command Name error

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Mar 12 00:03:30 CET 2013

Thanks for this.

UPDATE: even though I found how to reproduce the bug, it still affects the
Xth Sense software.

It's pretty wild. The patch I sent to the list is fixed.

But the Xth Sense patch is still affected by it (even after fixing it the
same way as the bug report patch).

Launching the patch in the same way, sometimes the bug happens, some other
not.
I can't figure out what else it could be. And there is no log in the
terminal.

What else can I do to help solving this?

How to read that Tcl error log to understand where it comes from?

I checked the bug tracker and there are at least other two bugs that report
a similar log.
However, I don't know enough about the guts to establish whether they might
be related.

They all do seem to be reported by Tcl, so there could possibly be
something in common.

thanks!
cheers,

Hello,