[PD] Ultrasonic Range Finder

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 14:32:25 CET 2013

Hi Martin,

Is this with Maxbotic and if so which one?  I'm going to be running the
sensor with an RPi as standalone so presume it's a similar setup (I believe
comport runs fine on RPi)

Would you mind letting me have a look at a patch for translating the input
data (if you use/need one).  I know from utilising xbees that the input
data was tricky to parse - to me anyway.

Cheers,

Julian