[PD] PD 4 Pandora

dreamer dreamer at puikheid.nl
Tue Mar 12 20:42:32 CET 2013

Ok, I finally have vanilla Pd working on the Pandora.

Had to compile latest jack2 (as jack1 still has 'alignment trap' errors)
and specify which capture and playback ports to use. Then compile Pd
without alsa to ensure it doesn't try to connect anyway.
I will now go through some of the externals and see which ones I can get to
work (entire pd-extended is maybe a bit too much right now. I tried the
compile but had issues getting it to see lua5.1).

Anyway, problem mostly solved :)