[PD] Jack support on Windows

Esteban Viveros emviveros at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 15:56:42 CET 2013

People.... I made a very stupid mistake..! :/ hehehehehe

Jack don't need a new pd-extended compilation to work together.
Jack run over asio driver in windows. All software with asio support
can see jackrouter in asio on driver settings.

I have tested it with pd-extended 0.43.4 windows version downloaded
today 14/03/2013 and Live 8 and Live 9.

The unique specificity is that in Live 8, we need to run all in
administrator
mode, jack and pd-extended.

ps.: in last pd-extended 0.43.4 version at this moment I can't see any
problem has as happening in wild compilation.