[PD] More Sensor Questions inc libfreenect on the Rpi

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 15:46:14 CET 2013

Hey Max & Matthias,

Thanks for your suggestions.

Guess I need to keep thinking/digging.  I had spotted the Asus but have to
presume it will be the same with sunlight as the kinect.  Hmmm.  The kinect
is appealing as my friend already has one but from my reading around it's a
way of working properly on the RPi, getting closer yes but still not there.

I have a memory that somewhere in the archives Hans mentions webcams and
light filters to make them u.v., might be an option, and importantly, easy
to do.  Will keep updating.

Best wishes,

Julian