[PD] Pd-extended stopped working

Òscar Martínez Carmona xamps23 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 16:24:03 CET 2013

Hey, I found the Saved Application State and delete the puredata entrys, it
didn't work.
Also did (not sure if correctly) the stderror thing:

MacBook-de-Oscar:Saved Application State oscarmartinezcarmona$
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/bin/pdextended -stderr
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server socket
jack server is not running or cannot be started