[PD] Urban Schlemmer's Reverb Design (Weimar PDCon)

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 23:09:24 CET 2013

List

I rediscovered the presentation from the Weimar PdCon from Urban Schlemmer
on reverb design in Pd.  The appendices list a set of abstractions and
objects from Schlemmer and others, but I have not found an online source
for these.  Of the listed abstractions, I have only Miller's basic reverb
patches and the Dattorro implementation called jon~  Are the Gardiner,
Chowning and J.O Smith historical objects and Schlemmer's own toolkit
available?

Thanks
Chris