[PD] Large File Support on Linux

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Mar 17 20:05:49 CET 2013

So a quick (and perhaps stupid) question - can I just use
#idfef __linux__ to alias open to open64, etc?  It works on my
x86_64 machine and on my Raspberry Pi so I'm guessing all modern
linuxes define an open64().  My main fear is that android might define
__linux__ but not open64() - anyone know about that?

thanks
Miller