[PD] Lanboc-LCX w/ Pd

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 22:35:28 CET 2013

Actually all I need to do is control two white lights which are connected
to a DMX dimmer each. I've done a simple setup on lanbox's software, but
can't really see how to control it via Pd. It's on channels 1 and 2, so I
guess I need to send something like a list with the channel number and the
brightness number, right? what's the exact syntax for [udpsend]?