[PD] Lanboc-LCX w/ Pd

dreamer dreamer at puikheid.nl
Mon Mar 18 10:44:19 CET 2013

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Alexandros Drymonitis <adrcki at gmail.com>wrote:

> Reading through the manuals I'm trying different stuff. Thought of
> connecting to the lanbox (I spelled it wrong in the subject of this thread)
> via [comport]. I do get connected, but can't really see how to send
> commands.
> I'm trying to connect via [tcpsend] via ethernet cause I think it's easier
> to send commands in ASCII (looks easier to me at least), but the manual
> says that the lanbox will ask for a password (which is 777 followed by a
> carriege return, so in ASCII it will be 55 55 55 13). So I'm sending
> [connect 192.168.1.77 4777( to [tcpsend],

This is exactly how we connected with udpsend as well (so for udp you need
to enable this in the firmware, and I have no idea how to :) ).

Then, the other messages look like: [192 183 0 0 202 254 0 10 0 1 255 255
255 255(
And I have no idea anymore what this actually means :)
Only that the last 4 values are for the dimmer-pack we used.

The manual should have more info on how the protocol works.