[PD] MobMuPlat for Ipad and expr~ woes

Patrick Pagano bigswift at ufl.edu
Mon Mar 18 20:51:29 CET 2013

I will go through and share the expr~ equations and hopefully this
awesome bunch of pd masters can help with some suggestions.
What i did was open the patch i had made several years ago and seeing no
error in the MobplatPd window i assumed i was okay, which of course is
my downfall: assumption. Then i got excited making the interface and was
crestfallen when i saw the message in the pd console on the ipad.

pp