[PD] MobMuPlat for Ipad and expr~ woes

Daniel Iglesia daniel.iglesia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 00:17:08 CET 2013

I've actually just already gotten expr and expr~ working in my xcode project (easier than anticipated).
I'm working on other elements of the next update over the next few days, so if you can wait about a week or two for the apple approval process to finish, then the next update should work for you. (If you use testflight, contact me off-list, and you can try my current build sooner than that)

dan