[PD] Expression challenge 2013

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 16:34:38 CET 2013

On Die, 2013-03-19 at 14:55 +0000, Pagano, Patrick wrote:
> Roman
>
> Can you explain to me what this awesome-ness you have created does?

I read what the formula in [expr~ ] does and translated it to a
subpatch.

> I am assuming it's a expr~ converter, but what is the proper way to deploy this?

I'm not sure I understand correctly. There is nothing auto-magic
involved, in case you mean this. About deployment: just copy the
subpatch to your patch and replace the corresponding [expr~ ] by it.

> I assume i can use purepd in MobMuplat since it with be just abstractions?

I assume so as well. AFAIK, the idea of purepd is that it consists only
vanilla objects. It seems they are even free of the expr family
externals.

> please, more info and thanks in advance for this!

You're welcome.

Roman