[PD] Expression challenge 2013

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Tue Mar 19 17:05:06 CET 2013

I'm not sure how i would include this in my patch.
expr~ expr has always been a little difficult for me so i am seeking a more remedial explanation for what roman has made. It looks elegant but i am unsure how to include this into the patch. i will crak it open and share it with you guys if you like, it's not pretty because it was supposed to be an under the hood patch

i never realized how many patches use expr, expr~ fexpr etc..till this week

pp