[PD] Large File Support on Linux

Charles Goyard cg at fsck.fr
Tue Mar 19 20:55:07 CET 2013

Hi,

I am in favour of breaking binary compatibility and keeping the code
simple. People that compile their externals themselves can understand
and cope with it. Other people mostly won't notice.

My intuition is that if the LFS project was unable to provide a transparent
API in the first place, there's no reason we will be able to do anything
clean.

Just communicate enough about the breakage and enjoy :).