[PD] [announcement]

philippe boisnard philemon1 at mac.com
Wed Mar 20 07:55:32 CET 2013

Hi

my duo hp process will be in Montreal and Quebec this week and the next week

SORTIR DE L’ECRAN / SPOKEN SCREEN _ Agence TOPO
www.agencetopo.qc.ca

///// QUEBEC -  complexe le Cercle, le 23 mars

(dans le cadre du Printemps des poètes au Québec)

CONTACT, performance

//// MONTREAL

_ SAT [Société des Arts technologiques]  _ jeudi 28 mars _ 20h

CONTACT, performance

_ Eastern Bloc  _ samedi 30 mars _ 18h

conférence/atelier + TRANSLATION - performance

We realize a  presentation of our work at Eastern bloc before our performance : at 2hpm

I will be happy to meet pd's community during this travel.

best regards

philippe