[PD] using kinect in ubuntu 12.04 and pd-extended 0.43.4

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 10:13:40 CET 2013

Hi,

don't forget to blacklist gspca module, your Kinect will be mounted as a
generic video camera in /dev/video* instead

here is some good tuto :
http://blog.jozilla.net/2012/03/29/getting-up-and-running-with-the-kinect-in-ubuntu-12-04/
http://mitchtech.net/ubuntu-kinect-openni-primesense/
and here is mine (for ubuntu 64bit but not so different) :
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr/?p=589

+

do it yourself