[PD] [pd open $1 $2{ from relative path without getdir

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 17:43:41 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

in Pd-l2ork you can additionally do:

[dir(

[canvasinfo]

I made that object because I got tired of
remembering the individual name of each
object in each different library whenever I
wanted a single attribute of a canvas.  So
now I just remember "canvasinfo" and
send a bang to print out all attributes in
case I forget a method name.

(There's also [classinfo] and [pdinfo], both
of which I'm still adding attributes to.)

-Jonathan