[PD] ALSA output error (restart failed): Broken pipe

oscar santis pelaosantis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 13:52:14 CET 2013

When I start and run Pd-Extended 0.43.4 I have this problem "ALSA output
error (restart failed): Broken pipe".
I've read some threads about other people with this problem, but nobody
have a solution. I tried with this command "pauspender pd-extended" and the
message and clicks don't stop. Using Jack i hear more clicks than ALSA. If
someone have a tip for setting audio drivers in Linux, specially Jack
publish it please.
My system is Ubuntustudio 12.04, Acer Aspire One, atom 1.60 Ghz, 1 Giga RAM.

--
óscar santis
escultor, pintor, ruidista