[PD] "musical" timing, something like Max´s "metrical timing Transport" and [metro 16n]

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Thu Mar 21 21:52:53 CET 2013

I would assume that the rounding errors of metro would make the tempo drift
after a while - depending on the speed.

Using the sample rate would be more accurate.

In order to insure that the rounding errors are not influencing the the
position after a long time recalculating the position from time to time and
resyncing to the absolute sample position might be necessary.

However, such an accuracy would only be needed if the music is to be synced
to anything external like a DAW, I guess.

Ingo