[PD] some issues with dynamic patching

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 14:39:52 CET 2013

Concerning [loadbang] you should use [initbang] instead AFAIK. But that's
not vanilla.
Concerning the error, it might happen cause Pd is not built for dynamic
patching (even though some of us love it..), so you might be getting errors
that have no impact on your process, never mind them. There could be a way
to avoid this but I'm ignorant of it..
Give Enrique Erne's pd-dom a try, it's a great wrapper of Pd' dynamic
patching capabilities.