[PD] Video Looping

dreamer dreamer at puikheid.nl
Sat Mar 23 23:28:47 CET 2013

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Alexandros Drymonitis <adrcki at gmail.com>wrote:

> The rightmost outlet of [pix_film] outputs a bang when the file has ended.
> Attach a [0( message to it and connect it to the right inlet of [pix_film].
> This way it will automatically set the file to frame 0 (the first frame)
> and will start playing from the beginning.

Note that when playing backwards (adding negative number) you need to set
the frame to the last one when you go <0 ! Find by unpacking the 2nd outlet
of [pix_film]

At least in my solution for this. because I go at various speeds which
never reach exactly 0. I get '[pix_film]: selection number must be > 0' but
this is safely ignored.
If anyone knows a better solution for (variable) reverse playback I'm happy
to learn :)

drmr