[PD] gemlist into gemframebuffer?

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Sun Mar 24 10:34:42 CET 2013

hello,

You can use gemlist to render in a framebuffer.
the examle 07.texture/11... show how to use multiple gemhead in the same framebuffer.
you can do the same with gemlist.

but that did not solve the problem that you receive value in between frames. I don't understand how you can render anything in between frame. are you in single buffer mode?
since rendering in the frambuffer should be made at specific moment, you have to store the values (in tables), and do a loop (using repeat or until/gemlist) to render whatever you wish using this values.

cheers