[PD] some issues with dynamic patching

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 24 18:40:11 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

And in most instances it's much easier to just use [initbang] to initialize
the abstraction in the way the user expects it to happen.  Unless the
abstraction initialization is sending a message to an outlet there is no need to
manually send loadbangs.  [initbang] will do the right thing here.

-Jonathan