[PD] [ANN] New External: tglgrid, a togglable grid of cells

Nick Lanham nick at afternight.org
Wed Mar 27 13:34:52 CET 2013

Posting here too since I got a lot of silence on pd-dev.  From the README:

A tglgrid is a grid of cells that can each be toggled on and off. It can
be instantiated with different dimensions depending on your project's
needs. You can bang the left input to output a list of the active cells
in the currently active column and send a column number to the right
input to select the active column.  Cells can also be toggled and/or
turned on/off by sending messages: "tgl col row", "on col row", or "off
col row".

Right now this has only been tested on linux. I would appreciate any
reports about success and/or failure of running this in other environments.

The github page is here: https://github.com/nicklan/tglgrid You can find
screenshots there if you're interested.

As this is my first external, I'm sure I've made some horrible
coding/design mistakes and appreciate any feedback in that regard.

Cheers!

-Nick