[PD] [ANN] New External: tglgrid, a togglable grid of cells

Nick Lanham nick at afternight.org
Wed Mar 27 16:08:52 CET 2013

On 03/27/2013 02:03 PM, Charles Goyard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> sound great, thanks for sharing !
Sure, hope you find it useful, and thanks for the feedback. Responses
below inline.

> Here are some features request that come to mind:
> - add the possibility to work by row and not by column.
> It can be another object, such as rtglgrid, or a creation argument
> (tglgrid 10 10 byrow).
Yep, this is in the back of my mind as a feature, I just need to think
through the best way to have the interactions work.
> - add a "say col row" message that returns a single cell state.
This is easy to do, and I had even started it, but I had second
thoughts about it's necessity.  You can always filter out the state of
a single cell from the list that's output when you do the standard
bang, but maybe for simplicity's sake I should add this too.  The
question in my mind was, does this output a single value at the first
outlet, or is there a second outlet for this?
> - before someone else asks: dynamic resize of the matrix :)
Also shouldn't be too tough, I'll add it to the todo list.

Cheers,

Nick