[PD] [ANN] New External: tglgrid, a togglable grid of cells

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Mar 27 21:23:47 CET 2013

Looks quite nice!  One thing that might make your Tcl-side development easier
is to put all the Tcl code into a tglgrid.tcl file and load that in the
setup() function.  The template Makefile will automatically handle that file
for you. You can see an example of that in hcs/cursor.c:
http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/trunk/externals/hcs/cursor.c?view=markup
http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/trunk/externals/hcs/cursor.tcl?view=markup

Then you can also better manage redraws within the Tk event loop using the
[after idle [after 0]] hack:
http://wiki.tcl.tk/9926

.hc