[PD] the next PdCon in...

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Mar 27 22:31:32 CET 2013

Golan Levin and Dan Wilcox are the people at CMU that would be the organizers.
 From what I've heard, they are interested in doing something, but probably a
smaller version, and tied to the VIA art festival, so the dates would only be
Oct 1-5:

http://www.via-pgh.com/

So we should decide whether that sounds workable, or whether we should just
focus all efforts on getting a full pdcon next year.

.hc