[PD] Reading multiplexed data from an Arduino

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 11:19:55 CET 2013

Actually there were some mistakes in the circuit as well. Now it's fixed
and seems to work fine. So I'm attaching the Arduino sketch and Pd patch
again (don't remember if I've made any changes since then) for anyone who
wants to use it.
The wiring should be done the way it's done here
http://bildr.org/2011/02/cd74hc4067-arduino/ (it's also the multiplexers
that I used) but I've used different code cause I couldn't get that one
working, maybe it's only my mistake.
Feel free to share..